- “Sarah, THANK YOU SO MUCH… I feel like I could cry! But you MUST understand… I LOVE TO BAKE. And when I found out that I couldn’t have gluten AND eggs, my heart sunk. One or the other would’ve been doable… but BOTH? Until I tried this recipe, I have been fairly discouraged with most baking attempts. I particular, a total baked goods SNOB, and think my baking outperforms most bakeries. This COOKIE is amazing… I couldn’t believe it stayed chewy inside. I couldn’t believe it looked pretty. I couldn’t believer it tasted RICH, and just like a chocolate chip cookie should make you feel like… indulgent! PLEASE keep at it! I think you should do a cookbook/bakebook. I am now hunting down all sorts of recipes from your blog to try…. THANK YOU. 2014 is looking bright.”
- “I just wanted to let you know what amazing work you do with gluten free baking. We’re a family of five (four with celiac), and I’ve been making many of your recipes since I picked up your card at the gluten free expo in Burlingame earlier this year. My middle daughter is also vegan, and I just made some of your vegan-gf treats this week when she was home for Thanksgiving. We are in awe of your talent – thank you for sharing with us!”
- “I am so excited that I found your blog! I am gluten-free AND vegan, and have been ruining batch after batch of my favorite baked goods in my vain attempt to make them gluten-free. When I found your site, I nearly cried — no kidding! — because I was just so happy. I am so glad that you are using your gifts that the Lord has given you to help those of us who have very specific dietary needs. I never thought that I could live without wheat or dairy, but instead it’s been a much easier transition, thanks to sites like yours.”
- “I cannot thank you enough for sharing your recipes and flour blend with the world! I used to love baking before I found out I could no longer eat gluten, dairy and eggs. I have tried baking hundreds of other recipes, even used GF/Vegan mixes, that all turned out miserably. I was so discouraged with GF/Vegan baking that I stopped all together and I missed it so much. About a year ago I found your blog and I have made several of your recipes. They have all turned out PERFECT…Thank you again for the work you put into your recipes and for sharing them with the world. I truly cannot tell you how grateful I am!”
- “Thanks Sarah for the vegan recipes!!! We are diary free, mostly grain free, and egg free because of my kids allergies. You have helped us so much! I am so thankful to God for your talent!”
Don’t you want to just slice into that beautiful loaf of bread? Hearty bread is my favorite kind of bread. This everyday bread can be eaten with every meal. It’s just longing to be a staple in your house too.