During the summer, you can ALWAYS find popsicles in our freezer. It’s just a staple. My kids go through them like crazy so I like to make my own. So much cheeper and so much better for you! You can make them with just about any fruit, with a little fruit juice or coconut milk added. When I was little, my favorite was frozen orange juice popsicles. Yep, just plain ol’ OJ. Sometimes the most simple flavors are the most delicious and refreshing.
I had a bunch of organic strawberries in my fridge and we all know, they don’t last long. I wish strawberries stayed fresher longer, but they must be eaten quickly (or frozen for smoothies). I had some in the fridge that weren’t going go last so I used them in these creamy strawberry popsicles. Only four ingredients…strawberries, lite coconut milk, coconut sugar and vanilla. Simple ingredients, fabulous flavor. Another summer popsicle recipe for you all to enjoy!
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 1/4 cups So Delicious lite culinary coconut milk*
- 3 tablespoons coconut sugar or pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Place strawberries, coconut milk, coconut sugar and vanilla in high-powered blender. Blend on high 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into popsicle mold and insert popsicles sticks. Freeze 3-4 hours or until fully set.
- To remove from mold, run under warm water 10-15 seconds.