Chia seed pudding recipes kept popping up on Pinterest. It looked pretty similar to tapioca pudding, but there was no cooking involved. My kind of pudding! Just a few simple ingredients and no refined sugar. I put together this recipe and it was so delightful! The chia seeds work their magic and thicken the pudding as it sits in the refrigerator. I topped it with some fresh, organic raspberries. Yum! Any fresh fruit would be the perfect compliment to this refreshing treat.
- 1 1/4 cups So Delicious unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Mix together coconut milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir in chia seeds.
- Pour into serving dishes. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- Serve with fresh fruit (optional).