Even when the temperature drops outside, I still love my morning smoothies. Sure, it’s not as refreshing as it is when it’s a hot summer day. Smoothies are one of my favorite breakfast choices all year round. I enjoy being able to put so many healthy ingredients into a single frozen drink. Quick, easy and it’s a breakfast that kick starts my day.
Cranberry season calls for a cranberry smoothie! Have you tried frozen cranberries in your smoothie? Well, if not, I’m here to convince you that it will be your new favorite. For this recipe, I added frozen strawberries too, a little cranberry juice and coconut milk too. This smoothie is like a holiday slushy! Berry red, slightly tart from the cranberries and oh so bright. Pin this one, leave a comment below, share it and be sure to tag #sarahbakesgfree!
- 1 cup frozen cranberries
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 4-5 ice cubes
- 1/2 cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 cup cranberry or pomegranate juice (no sugar added)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- Place cranberries, strawberries, ice, coconut milk, cranberry juice and maple syrup (to taste) in high powered blender.
- Blend on high 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy. Pour into glasses and serve.