Sip, sip, sip away! Just sitting here sipping on this refreshing strawberry mango smoothie. I’m always looking for new smoothie creations and this one did not disappoint.
I started with frozen strawberries, added So Delicious Dairy Free vanilla coconut milk yogurt, coconut milk and a little orange juice. Blended and poured into glasses. Repeat with frozen mangos for the second layer. Love the pretty pink and bright yellow. Beautiful smoothies for you and a friend!
What is your favorite fruit combination in your smoothies? I usually add bananas to mine, but I kept them out of this recipe since I know some people either don’t like bananas or are allergic to them. Hope you enjoy this dairy free bright and fruity smoothie!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup So Delicious vanilla coconut milk yogurt*
- 1/4 cup So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- Place frozen strawberries, vanilla coconut milk yogurt, coconut milk and orange juice in high powered blender.
- Blend on high 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy. Pour evenly into glasses.
- Rinse out blender jar. Add frozen mango chunks, vanilla coconut milk yogurt, coconut milk and orange juice.
- Blend on high 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy. Pour over top of strawberry layer in each glass. Serve.