I was asked to give the newest zero-calorie sweeteners a try and now I’m a huge fan! Skinnygirl Sweeteners are derived from 3 different plant source…agave, stevia and monk fruit. These sweeteners just became available at my local Target (my most favorite place to shop). I’ve got a recipe for you and pretty sweet giveaway too. This is a tasty and convenient product, friends. Thanks to Skinnygirl Sweeteners, you can always have a zero-calorie sweetener with you wherever you go!
- Skinnygirl Agave…agave is a simple food that comes from the agave plant. This is a favorite of Bethenny Frankel, founder of Skinnygirl.
- Skinnygirl Monk Fruit…monk fruit comes from Southern Asia. The zero-calorie extract is drawn from the fruit and has a sweet, fruity taste.
- Skinnygirl Stevia…stevia is a sweetener we are all familiar with. A very popular natural sweetener. Skinnygirl offers stevia in a liquid, as well as individual organic powdered packets.
The little Skinnygirl liquid sweeteners are so adorable! They are super concentrated liquid formulas that are great for coffee, tea and even some of your favorite recipes. They are perfect for taking with you in your purse or when you travel. One squeeze is as sweet as one teaspoon of sugar. A little Skinnygirl sweetness goes a long way!
dairy free pumpkin breakfast smoothie
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cups So Delicious unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup certififed gluten free oats
- 6-8 ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Skinnygirl sweetener, to taste (I used Monk Fruit)
Add all ingredients to high-powered blender. Blend on high until smooth and blended well, 1-2 minutes. Make sure the oats are finely grounds. Serve or chill in refrigerator to enjoy later.
Skinnygirl has sent me 3 FREE Skinnygirl Sweeteners coupons to giveaway to one lucky winner! The coupons can be used at your local Target, Walmart, and select grocery stores, where the sweeteners are now available. To enter, sign-in below and leave a comment as well. Be sure to tell me “what is your favorite breakfast smoothie?” in your comment. You can receive extra entries by liking Skinnygirl Sweeteners on facebook, tweeting the giveaway or sharing on instagram. This giveaway ends on Sunday, October 20 at midnight. One winner will be chosen.